Friday, January 14, 2011

You better duck! GREAT BIG PIGS ARE FLYING EVERYWHERE because...

I have joined the blogging community.  I am not sure what I am doing here, but it feels right at this time in my life.  I have been inspired by two very dear friends, Farm Sarah and Steph from the Farm :)  Shout out to Waco!

I am not sure where this forum is going to lead me, but my goal is to take you on my journey to get myself and my family eating and living a wholesome life.  I am not a purist in anything I do, I am way to festive and impulsive for that, so my goal is to find the perfect balance of everyday nutrition that works for my family lifestyle.  I will share tricks I am learning, recipes that work, and probably a bit of nonsense along the way......

2 comments:

  1. i love it!!! and i'm so going to try that strawberry salsa salmon recipe! yumo!

    yeah michelle is blogging!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow! This is great. I'll be watching for recipes once I get over the shock :)

    ReplyDelete